Pegasus takes the hard work out of getting an object to follow a path over time, and is as happy driving a camera to make cutscenes as it is driving characters, vehicles or monstorsl!
In fact, with the new trigger system you can now perform complex events and actions over time as your Pegasus travels along its path.
To use Pegasus:
* GameObject->Add Pegasus Manager;
* Drop your target object into it;
* Ctrl+Left Click your path;
* Press Play and enjoy!
Yep its that simple – no messing around!
Then if want to look at something while passing by – select the closest point of interest, place it into target mode and drag its targeting gizmo over to the thing you want to look at. Pegasus will seamlessly blend it in.
While simplicity and ease of use has been a key driver in the development of Pegasus, this has not come at the cost of power.
Pegasus allows you to:
* Create flythroughs and cutscenes;
* Control cameras and animals, vehicles, humans, monstors, or anything!
* Control the scene frame rate;
* Control the speed of each point;
* Control the target you are looking at;
* Control the height of the flythrough;
* Avoid ground terrain or mesh collisions;
* Control position and rotation damping;
* Visualize your flythrough in edit mode;
* Control duration to match your music;
* Looped or Non Looped flythroughs;
* Helios 2D and 3D video integration;
* Extensible trigger system with samples that control Helios, other Pegasus, and even character animations;
* High performance allocation free;
* Run time scriptable.
Pegasus works with your favorite terrain, building, dungeon or cave, and is extensible and scriptable.