LipSync Pro is an editor extension for creating high-quality lipsyncing and facial animation inside Unity.
Supported on desktop, mobile and console.
– Easy to use Clip Editor for synchronising dialogue.
– Custom inspector with Pose Editor.
– Also includes Emotion and Gesture Markers, allowing for more nuanced animation.
– Randomness modifiers to create more lifelike movements.
– Presets system allows for quick character setup with many different character systems or on large projects.
– Supports both blend shape and bone transform based workflows out of the box.
– BlendSystems allow LipSync to work with many different animation systems. Use our own support for several 3rd-party assets, or create your own.
– Animations are not tied to a character, so lines of dialogue can be shared between characters without any further work.
– Includes a free copy of EyeController, to easily add some life to your characters.
Clip Editor Features:
– AutoSync allows you to easily sync clips in just 2 clicks!
– See a real-time preview of your animation as you create it in the Clip Editor.
– Hold a particular phoneme for any length of time, great for shouting or singing.
– Built around ease-of-use, with features such as:
– Zoom/Pan Timeline
– Marker multi-selection
– Rebindable Keyboard Shortcuts
Please Note: LipSync Pro does not support automatic lipsyncing at runtime. Clips must be created in the editor beforehand.
Built-in or downloadable integration with the following 3rd party assets:
– Adventure Creator
– Cinema Director
– Cinematic Sequencer – SLATE
– Dialogue System for Unity
– UMA 2