PhysicsRecorder is a handy tool for capturing and recording transform values of single or multiple GameObjects, frame by frame to create static animations from realtime physics.
You can use this tool to increase performance by baking your physics to animation clips. It has a streamlined custom inspector window with number of features inside;
* [NEW!] Frame rate option.
* Simple single drag’n drop prefab
* Start recording by three options (On play, By keypress, Delayed)
* Step by step instructions in Inspector for setup
* Three transform recording options (Position, Rotation, Scale)
* Optional post operations (Removing Rigidbodies, etc.)
* Has options to set Animation name, duration and wrap mode
* Built-in Transform renamer assistant to fix duplicated names
* Multilevel hierarchy support
* Supports Rigidbody, Box, Capsule, Sphere, Mesh and Convex Colliders
* Unity 5 ready
* Source code available