SpriteSharp is an efficient solution for generating better meshes for sprites, helping reduce your 2D scene total polygon count, draw call amount, overdraw and CPU load.
SpriteSharp extends built-in Unity mesh generation with tweakable options, allowing you to get the best performance out of your 2D game.
See the comparisons images, they speak for themselves!
Free evaluation version is also available upon request.
– Seamless Unity editor integration.
– Achieves lower CPU load and fewer draw calls.
– Especially useful when working on complex scenes and developing for mobile platforms, where overdraw is often a problem.
– Fast processing even for complex sprites.
– Per-project sprite mesh settings.
– Precise and Alpha Separation processing methods for even less overdraw.
– Rectangle Grid processing method for vertex shader effects.
– Sprite Dicing feature for tighter sprite atlas packing.
– Includes both compiled DLL and source code for your convenience.
Asset version: 22.214.171.124