Shader-independent glow provides a simple way to add per-object glow(bloom) to your project without using third-party shaders.
This comes in handy when you already use shaders with additional functionality and you need to add glow on top of that.
– Glow maps support.
– Several options for fine-tuning glow look.
– Per-object and per-material glow options.
– Optional negative(substractive) glow
– Works on forward and deferred rendering pipelines, perspective and orthogonal cameras, gamma and linear colorspaces.
– VR support (deferred rendering only)
– Completely shader-independent (glow is enabled by separate components, without touching your materials).
Note that this product was created mainly with desktops in mind. It will work on mobile platforms, but additional drawcalls and blit calls it incurs means that you will be limited in amount of glowing objects due to performance considerations.
Showcase screenshots were taken using 3rd party environment models that are not included in the package. Package contains separate demo-scene with simple assets.